Ever wonder how folks in the Scholars’ Lab spend their day? Bethany Nowviskie, Director of Digital Research & Scholarship at the UVA Library and Joseph Gilbert, Head of the Scholars’ Lab, recently participated in the “Day in the Life of the Digital Humanities” project initiated by our friends at the University of Alberta. The “Day of DH” project encouraged scholars, administrators, students, and others who self-identify as “digital humanists” to blog about their day on March 18, 2009. You can read about Bethany’s day and Joseph’s day, as well as the experiences of a host of other participants.
- Digital Humanities
- Experimental Humanities
- Geospatial and Temporal
- Grad Student Research
- Research and Development
- Visualization and Data Mining
- Neatline 2.3
- Announcing the #Codespeak Kit!
- A (Digital) Declaration of Independence
- Learning Ruby: Opening Moves
- Check Out Copyipsum
- Come Work With Us in Our New Makerspace
- Welcoming our new Scholars’ Lab Fellows!
- One Teach, One Drift
- On co-teaching and gratitude
- Washington and Lee Trip