I am originally from Atlanta, Georgia, and graduated from the University of Georgia with an AB in English and Spanish. I am now in my second year of the English MA program at UVa and am focusing on American literature, textual studies, and digital humanities. DH interests include digital applications to textual criticism, archiving, and prosopography; but I'm excited to expand my DH horizons this year in the Scholars' Lab. In my spare time I enjoy jamming on my violin, researching family history, going trail biking, and having movie nights with friends. I love ballroom dance, can't get enough opera, and enjoy making gourmet pizza at home.
Posts by Stephanie
- (Digest #4) On managing projects, not people
- (Digest #3) Project mutability: shifting identities and changing roles
- Praxis Weekly Digest #2
- Praxis Weekly Digest #1
- Help us design the Ivanhoe Game!
- Happy New Year! — and a few thoughts to begin it with
- A little bit of everything: Christmas for the Praxis project manager
- Turning points in Praxis: new roles, wire-frames, and programming languages
- Stephen Covey intervenes in wire-framing Ivanhoe
- A review of the suffragette game
- More Musings on Tuckman…
- 2013-2014 Praxis Charter ratified!
- Greetings from Stephanie, new Praxis Fellow!