About this time last year, David McClure and I had a great conversation with the folks from the National Institute for Technology in Liberal Education (NITLE) about geotemporal storytelling with Neatline. We had lots of great questions and comments from the audience, too. Video for the talk is now available on NITLE’s YouTube channel:
- Digital Humanities
- Experimental Humanities
- Geospatial and Temporal
- Grad Student Research
- Research and Development
- Visualization and Data Mining
- Omeka, Neatline, Mac, development, oh my!
- Neatline 2.3
- Announcing the #Codespeak Kit!
- A (Digital) Declaration of Independence
- Learning Ruby: Opening Moves
- Check Out Copyipsum
- Come Work With Us in Our New Makerspace
- Welcoming our new Scholars’ Lab Fellows!
- One Teach, One Drift
- On co-teaching and gratitude