[Cross-posted from dclure.org] Over the course of the last couple months, I’ve been using Derick Bailey’s superb Marionette framework for Backbone.js to build the new version of Neatline. Marionette sits somewhere in the hazy zone between a library and a framework – it’s really a collection of architectural components for large front-end applications that can…. More.
It’s been a busy few weeks in Prism, which means that we have some exciting updates for highlighting, visualizations, and the sandbox! Our visualizations now display with the correct colors! This change was surprisingly complicated, since it involved adding yet another function in our d3.js algorithm, but it made a huge difference. I also made…. More.
- Digital Humanities
- Experimental Humanities
- Geospatial and Temporal
- Grad Student Research
- Research and Development
- Visualization and Data Mining
- (Digest #4) On managing projects, not people
- On Community Listening: 4
- On Stemmatics
- DH Speaker Series: Ted Underwood
- On Community Listening: 3
- (Digest #3) Project mutability: shifting identities and changing roles
- Software Development for the MA Humanities Student
- Apply for Praxis 2014-2015!
- Call for Graduate Fellowship in the Digital Humanities
- Praxis Weekly Digest #2