[Cross-posted from dclure.org] Over the course of the last couple months, I’ve been using Derick Bailey’s superb Marionette framework for Backbone.js to build the new version of Neatline. Marionette sits somewhere in the hazy zone between a library and a framework – it’s really a collection of architectural components for large front-end applications that can…. More.
It’s been a busy few weeks in Prism, which means that we have some exciting updates for highlighting, visualizations, and the sandbox! Our visualizations now display with the correct colors! This change was surprisingly complicated, since it involved adding yet another function in our d3.js algorithm, but it made a huge difference. I also made…. More.
- Digital Humanities
- Experimental Humanities
- Geospatial and Temporal
- Grad Student Research
- Research and Development
- Visualization and Data Mining
- Fall 2014 Scholars’ Lab GIS Workshop Series
- Announcing the Fall 2014 Scholars’ Lab GIS Workshop Series
- Taking the Alt-Ac Route
- Prism News – Heroku and LLC
- Omeka, Neatline, Mac, development, oh my!
- Neatline 2.3
- Announcing the #Codespeak Kit!
- A (Digital) Declaration of Independence
- Learning Ruby: Opening Moves
- Check Out Copyipsum