We have three new updates for Prism! First, we slightly changed the html markup for our document files, so our James Joyce excerpt from Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man is now formatted correctly! Second, we decided to tweak our visualizations. Originally, once users select a category for visualizations, the entire text would turn…. More.
I am happy to report that we have successfully build visualization capabilities into Prism! Once users have highlighted the text according to the set categories, the users click on the submit button, which takes them to the visualization page! The users can then click on the categories at the right-hand side of the page to…. More.
- Digital Humanities
- Experimental Humanities
- Geospatial and Temporal
- Grad Student Research
- Research and Development
- Visualization and Data Mining
- (Digest #4) On managing projects, not people
- On Community Listening: 4
- On Stemmatics
- DH Speaker Series: Ted Underwood
- On Community Listening: 3
- (Digest #3) Project mutability: shifting identities and changing roles
- Software Development for the MA Humanities Student
- Apply for Praxis 2014-2015!
- Call for Graduate Fellowship in the Digital Humanities
- Praxis Weekly Digest #2