We have three new updates for Prism! First, we slightly changed the html markup for our document files, so our James Joyce excerpt from Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man is now formatted correctly! Second, we decided to tweak our visualizations. Originally, once users select a category for visualizations, the entire text would turn…. More.
I am happy to report that we have successfully build visualization capabilities into Prism! Once users have highlighted the text according to the set categories, the users click on the submit button, which takes them to the visualization page! The users can then click on the categories at the right-hand side of the page to…. More.
- Digital Humanities
- Experimental Humanities
- Geospatial and Temporal
- Grad Student Research
- Research and Development
- Visualization and Data Mining
- A (Digital) Declaration of Independence
- Learning Ruby: Opening Moves
- Check Out Copyipsum
- Come Work With Us in Our New Makerspace
- Welcoming our new Scholars’ Lab Fellows!
- One Teach, One Drift
- On co-teaching and gratitude
- Washington and Lee Trip
- Welcoming Ammon Shepherd and Scott Bailey
- Praxis is about people: reflections after the launch